How to increase traffic using blogging and Social Media
Good inbound Marketing takes work, but how much more work will it take to tip the scale??
This article will dive into how you can increase both traffic and leads by improving a variety of different marketing assets – whether it is: web pages ,blogging, landing pages, Twitter & more.
By dissecting each benchmark by target market (B2B vs. B2C) and company size, you’ll walk away with an idea of what it takes to get the results you seek.
In order to get you comparable data to support your marketing investment decisions, we analyzed the relationships between key inbound marketing activities and the volume of traffic and leads that correlate with those activities.
We specifically looked at website pages, landing pages, blogging, twitter reach and facebook reach
1. Content Impact: Companies with 51 to 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than companies with 1 to 50 pages . Both B2B & B2C companies with 101 to 200 pages generate 2.5 % more leads than those with 50 or fewer pages.
2. Landing page Impact: Companies see a 55% increase in leads from increasing landing pages from 10 to 15. But most companies don’t find an increase in leads when increasing their total number of landing pages from 1-5 to 6-10.
3. Blog Impact: Companies that blog 15 or more times per month get 5 times more traffic than companies that don’t blog. Small business (1 to 10 Employees) tend to see the biggest gains in traffic when they post more articles. Companies that increase blogging from 3-5 times /Month to 6-8 times/month almost double their leads. An average company will see a 45% growth in traffic when increasing total blog articles from 11 – 20 to 21-50 articles.
B2C Companies see a 59% increase in traffic after growing total blog articles from 100 to 200 total.
The average company with 100 or more total blogs articles is more likely to experience continued lead growth.
Companies with over 200 blog articles have > 5 times the leads than those with 10 or fewer.
4. Companies with 51 to 100 followers generate 106 % more traffic than those with 25 or fewer.
5. B2C Companies experience a larger increase in traffic than B2B companies after crossing after crossing 1000 twitter followers.
6. The average company saw a 185 % increase in traffic after crossing 1000 Facebook likes.
7. Companies with > 50 employees saw the biggest traffic gains from growing their facebook reach.
For more details you can visit: http://offers.hubspot.com/7000-businesses-thank-you]http://offers.hubspot.com/7000-businesses-thank-you